Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ty AKA Dude, Little Stud, Little Man Child, Mister, Son, etc!


For all of you Brian Regan fans out there, this one's for you. "You were so kind enough to feed me and I don't know how to thank you other than...pinky fling!...thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart...from the depths of my soul! yadda, yadda, yadda" :)


Oh to be like a baby and have the ability to sleep anywhere!
I swear this kid has terrets syndrome (sp?)...his arms are always moving! :)
"Mister" started smiling a couple of weeks ago. He seems to currently reserve them only for his mom, dad, Grandma Herd and uncle Ryan, though! :)

Little Man Child is also starting to focus on things more consistently...time for mom to start setting good examples because he'll be a sponge from now on.
Ty with his favorite Uncle Ry, who, by the way, is a better little mother than is real one!

Snugglin' with mom :)

Just chillin'....again with waiving arms! :)
Dude with his Grandma Herd...and looking pretty cool if I do say so myself! :)

So we're definitely on he verge of creating a little chunk. He currently eats 4-5 oz every three hours and if I give him more in between feedings, he'll take it!!

Calming down after the dreaded bath time :)


Sooo, I've realized that being a Herd automatically dictates that you have the "nickname gene." It's almost impossible to call someone by their first name and almost more impossible to have just one nickname. Ty, aka Little Man Child, aka Little Stud, aka, Dude, aka, Mister, aka Son...those are just our most common titles for our baby boy who is now 10 weeks old! Honestly, he'll be learning to ride a bike tomorrow!


























1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! PIX!! HE IS SOOOO CUTE! I want to see him again! I love that he is getting chunky! :)

    ReplyDelete