Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Halloween Baby!!! :)


Those who know me well are aware of my obsession with Halloween. Seems weird, I know; especially since my personality is anything but goth-ish :) I just love the crafts, decor, colors, and of course pumpkins! Weeeelllll, I had my first ultrasound and Dr. Meek told me my due date is on October 31st...yeeeaaaahooo! Most likely it will be before Halloween, which is good because I'd hate to have him/her's big day not be all his/her own. But it does mean that mom will go ALL-OUT come party time. I already can hear the other kids..."mom, how come so and so's party was cooler than mine?" Hehe, I've already started brainstorming ideas. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah! Oh, Pix! It couldn't be more perfect! I remember you drawing pumpkins all over EVERYTHING near Halloween. YAY! I'm so excited! I want to hear how you told your parents and everything! WAHOOOO! Call me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete